|#||File Name||Added Date|
|1||Clothing Closets Information||02/22/14|
|2||Crisis Assistance Programs||02/22/14|
|3||Educational Resources Information||02/22/14|
|4||Financial Assistance Information||02/22/14|
|5||Food Resources Information||02/22/14|
|6||Homeless Resource Sheet - JUN 2014||08/05/14|
|7||Housing Transitional & Special Needs Information||02/22/14|
|8||Medical Care Services Information||02/22/14|
|9||Resources For Individuals Experiencing Homelessness||02/22/14|
By His Hands is pleased to announce that we have partnered with the North Carolina Drug Card. As a resident of North Carolina, you and your family have access to a statewide Prescription Assistance Program (PAP). Create and print your FREE discount prescription drug card coupon below. This pharmacy coupon card will provide you with Rx medication savings of up to 75% at more than 68,000 pharmacies across the country including CVS/pharmacy, Kmart, Walmart, Harris Teeter, Ingles, Kerr, Walgreens, BI-LO, Target, Walmart, and many more. You can create as many coupons as you need. We encourage you to create and send to friends and family members via one of the many available options.
This Coupon/Card is pre-activated and can be used immediately!
- Free For Everyone. All residents are eligible to get pharmacy discounts through this program. The program can be used to supplement most health insurance plans including Health Savings Accounts (HSA) and High Deductible Plans. It can also be used as a Medicare Part D supplement by providing discounts on non-covered drugs.
- No Restrictions. There are no enrollment forms, no age or income requirements, no waiting periods, no eligibility required, no exclusions, covers pre-existing conditions, no claim forms to file, no annual or lifetime limits.
- Lowest Price. This program has Lowest Rx Price Logic to guarantee that you get the best pricing on prescriptions (Card holders pay the lower of a discount off Average Wholesale Price-AWP, discount off MAC Pricing, or Pharmacy Promotional/Retail price). You can save up to 75% on your medications (average savings are roughly 30%)!
- Medications. The program includes discounts on brand and generic medications, open formulary so that all medications are eligible for discounts.
- Accepted Everywhere. The Discount Prescription Card is pre-activated and accepted at over 68,000 pharmacies around the country including most major chains.
- Confidential. No personal information is required to get a card.